All external links and links to parts of my own Blog are believed to be correct and lawful at the time of publishing them. If there are any broken links then please inform me so I can correct them and if there is any unlawful content in external websites then please inform the correct authority.
I do not take responsibility for harmful, obscene, rude, vulgar or any content that may be deemed inappropriate in external websites.
The Copyright Information below can also be viewed here at Creative Commons.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
Link to Copyright Information: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
As a side note by myself. Census returns, Census transcriptions and any official Genealogical records are provided by The National Archives of Ireland & The National Archives UK or Ancestry.com, Ancestry.co.uk and Findmypast.co.uk. If there are companies, organisations or institutions that I have not credited them please inform me and I'll be happy to correct this.